Memberships for The Hamptons Community League in the 2016/2017 year are free for residents that live in the boundaries of The Hamptons Community League. Current league boundaries are shown below (basically 54 Ave and south). Please note that the area south of our boundaries, because it does not have its own community league, is also serviced by us and residents there are eligible for this offer.
You can get membership by any of the following methods:
- Free – On-Line with The Hamptons Community League: Hamptons Membership Application
- On-Line ($5 administration fee) : EFCL
- In Person at all Edmonton Servus Credit Unions ($5 administration fee)
- Callingwood Branch Servus address is 100, 6655 – 178 Street
- At The Hamptons Community League events
- By mail
The Hamptons Community League
PO Box 73120
Edmonton, AB T5T 3X1
Print out the membership application form below and submit it using any of the methods above. For email, you can scan the form or use your mobile phone to take a picture of it, and email it to us at email@example.com
If desired, you can obtain memberships online through the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues. Under the option “I already know my league”, select “The Hamptons Community League”.
However, if you receive your free membership through this avenue, you will be charged a $5 processing fee that is charged by EFCL for online purchases. This processing fee is non-refundable.